- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 3 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- Begin by preheating your saucepan over medium heat as you prepare your dry ingredients.
- Next, in a pestle and mortar, combine all of your dry ingredients and crush them together well.
- Then, as your saucepan reaches optimal heat, add your butter and as it begins to melt dump in the dry ingredients.
- Quickly whisk the dry ingredients into the butter and pour in the chicken stock before it burns.
- Finally, allow it to simmer for about five minutes on medium-low heat.
© 2021 © 2018, Cree Dalene