You can add a pound of ground beef to the recipe to make it a little more hearty. Simply add it to each layer between the sauce and the cheese. Another variation is to add a fried egg over the top of each serving.
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350°F and greasing a medium casserole dish.
- Then, lay six tortillas across the bottom, overlapping slightly.
- Next, pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce over the tortillas, then sprinkle a third of your cheese over that.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 twice more to finish layering your enchiladas.
- Cover the enchiladas with foil and bake for twenty minutes, then remove the foil and bake for an additional ten.
© 2020 © 2018, Cree Dalene