- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 cups Old Fashion Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Almonds, sliced
- 1 cup Raisins
- First, preheat your oven to 300F, and prepare a baking sheet with parchment
- Then, in a mixing bowl whisk the butter, honey, cinnamon, and salt together.
- Next, stir in the oats and almonds until they are completely coated in the mixture.
- Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and spread it evenly around.
- Now, bake the granola for 20 minutes, stirring it once, about halfway through.
- Finally, stir in the raisins and allow the granola to cool before serving.
© 2022 © 2018, Cree Dalene