- 1/2 tbsp Active Dry Yeast
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 3 cups Bread Flour
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Salt
- First, combine the yeast, sugar, and water in a large mixing bowl.
- Then, allow the yeast five to ten minutes to activate.
- Next, begin mixing in flour about a quarter cup at a time until it looks soft and smooth.
- At this point, knead the dough for about five minutes.
- Then, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow it to stand for about thirty minutes, or until it doubles in size.
- Next, punch the dough down and allow it to stand on its own for about ten minutes.
- Now, turn the dough on a floured surface, form into four loaves, and cut three shallow slits on the top of each.
- Finally, bake at 400F for about 16 minutes, or until golden brown.
© 2021 © 2018, Cree Dalene