I also add about a tbsp of chili seasoning, you could try that if you want a small bite on your flavor.
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Cheese, shredded
- 1 lb Elbow Pasta
- Begin by starting 10 cups of water to boil in a large pot.
- While you wait for the water to boil, place the cream, butter and cream cheese in a medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- Once the water reaches a rolling boil, add the elbow pasta and stir occasionally for seven minutes.
- In the meantime, make certain you stir the sauce pan until the cream cheese finishes melting, then add the shredded cheese and immediately stir it into the sauce until it’s completely melted in.
- Next, quickly drain the pasta, placing it and the cheese sauce into the large pot, stirring them completely together.
- Finally, serve hot and enjoy.
© 2021 © 2018, Cree Dalene