- 3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/4 cups Water
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Begin by combining the cocoa, water, sugar and salt in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- First, stir the ingredients until they are just mixed.
- Then. allow them to come to a slow boil, before you begin stirring constantly with a wooden spoon for two more minutes.
- Next, completely remove it from the heat, and stir in the vanilla.
- Finally, allow the syrup to cool/set so that it thickens before you use it.
© 2021 © 2018, Cree Dalene