Pro-tip, the long they rest, the better the end result.
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 3/4 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon-Sugar
- First combine the butter, sugar and eggs in a medium bowl, and mix well.
- Then, combine the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt in a medium bowl and sift/whisk together.
- Next, pour the flour mixture into the creamed sugar and mix until you have a soft dough.
- At this point, allow the dough to chill, or rest in the fridge, for at least thirty minutes.
- Scoop about a tablespoon per cookie and roll them in cinnamon sugar as you place them on the cookie tray.
- Finally, bake the cookies at 375°F for about 12 minutes.
© 2020 © 2018, Cree Dalene